Blu-bits. Down anyone know whats happened?

Aug 3, 2014
uk
My one and only PT site blu-bits has been down for a few days now, anyone have any idea whats happened and if they'll be back up? Need an alternative for full blu-rays or remuxes with TrueHD/DTS HD audio.

BackSpacer

Nov 25, 2013
True , blu-bits is down and i think this due to the lake of donations and activity . Honestly i don't knew if they will come back again or not but this is not the first time that blu-bits went down on it , may be they will come back soon but not sure . There are alot of trackers that offer full blu-rays or remuxes with TrueHD/DTS HD audio like HD-Torrents,chdbits,Awesomehd,scenehd and many more .

Aug 3, 2014
uk
Shame as it seem like a good site :-( By all accounts AwesomeHD or CHDbits fits the bill for me but not sure if its even possible to get into either of those sites without being in the know.

BackSpacer

Nov 25, 2013
You can start with HD-Torrents and apply for invite here , and for Awesomehd you can go for their channel they allow an interview for new members who want to join to AHD and if you got accepted they will give you an invite :) and for chdbits you should wait while one of our generous members make an invite giveaway for it as chdbits invite system is currently closed all , you have to do till that time come is to be more active here in our forum . Good LUCK .