Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: x2 GFT (proofs)

  1. #1
    iMuRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    under your mums bed.
    Posts
    132
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like

    x2 GFT (proofs)

    x2 GFT Invites (i donated so these can be used for banned country's, i think)

    i want good proofs in a pm please ....

    apply here and i will pick who i think is trustworthy

    enjoy ~

    EDIT: ALL GONE
    Last edited by iMuRK; 19-05-2012 at 06:44 PM.

  2. #2
    TiZ BIG BOSS GODFATHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ti.Net
    Posts
    3,718
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job iMuRK !Keep it up
    lol

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iMuRK View Post
    (i donated so these can be used for banned country's, i think)

    message from GFT

    As you are all aware we opened the doors for you guys to be able to invite any of your buddies that were from egypt or romania until 3rd of May.

    We have decided to extend this until 12th of May which is Saturday so get busy as time is running out.

    We thank you all for your continuing support of GFT

    Regards and lots of loopy love
    Last edited by ALMOSTAHILL; 19-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.

  4. #4
    iMuRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    under your mums bed.
    Posts
    132
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMOSTAHILL View Post


    message from GFT

    As you are all aware we opened the doors for you guys to be able to invite any of your buddies that were from egypt or romania until 3rd of May.

    We have decided to extend this until 12th of May which is Saturday so get busy as time is running out.

    We thank you all for your continuing support of GFT

    Regards and lots of loopy love
    i donated after the 12th (on the 13th) and got told i could invite x2 people from banned countries by sysops.
    its my account anyway
    Last edited by iMuRK; 19-05-2012 at 10:42 AM.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    50
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for give

  6. #6
    NowayouT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    34
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the give, I would like to apply for an invite please

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    142
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice giveaway bro
    i would like to apply
    i'm not from banned country
    if ok tel me and i'll send you poofs

    regards

  8. #8
    iMuRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    under your mums bed.
    Posts
    132
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NowayouT View Post
    Thanks for the give, I would like to apply for an invite please
    pm me your email and a couple of proofs please

  9. #9
    iMuRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    under your mums bed.
    Posts
    132
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    nice giveaway bro
    i would like to apply
    i'm not from banned country
    if ok tel me and i'll send you poofs

    regards
    pm me your email bro

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Threads:
    Find latest started threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the give

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •