Recommendation - Death note

monsterballs

Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
United kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I recently watched the anime "Death note" because of a recommendation I got from my friend. I must say the I was reluctant at first because I don't like anime series that much. Finally I started watching the show and I couldnt stop, I finished all the 37 episodes in just three days, it was really an intense cat and mouse chase.

from wiki - Death Note (デスノート Desu Nōto[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a Japanese manga created by writer Tsugumi Ohba and manga artist Takeshi Obata. The main character is Light Yagami, a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook, the "Death Note", dropped on Earth by a shinigami (a god of death) named Ryuk. The Death Note grants its user the ability to kill anyone whose name and face they know, by writing the name in the notebook while picturing their face. The series centers around Light's attempt to create and rule a world "cleansed of evil" as "God" using the notebook, and the efforts of a detective known as L to stop him.

I highly recommend this show even to people who have never watched anime series- believe me, this is a must have!
By the way, all the episodes are available in youtube or torrent trackers (demonoid for example).

Have fun and long live "L" :)

hollies

Aug 2, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I know. I am always told how good it is, a lot of people seem to like it.
But I am not into mangas and animes.

bodhigitta

Aug 13, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not that into anime but this was recommended to me a while back - I have only seen a couple episodes but I love it

gaz74

Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
manchester uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will check it out thanks

ScarecroW

Mar 21, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I also don't like anime but my friend recommended me this one and I must say it was really impressive :)