PSA: The owner of IPTorrents has had his personal information compromised

taz

Elite
Trusted
Apr 12, 2013
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello there everyone. Recently there has been talks about IPT's owner being doxxed and I'm here to tell you that yes, this is the case.
Please note that the owner of IPT is also in charge of:

• Speed.CD
  • TorrentDay.com
  • SceneTime.com
  • TorrenTing.com
  • Deildu.net
Due to Reddit's views on doxxing I will not be posting any links to the dox and confirming this information will be up to you.

If you are a member of any of these sites you should consider whether or not you really trust the owner with your information when his was so easily obtained.
Although I won't be specific I will say that if you are a member of any of these sites this does concern you and it would benefit you if you looked into this.
I made this post in order to inform the general public about the incident and this can also serve as a place to discuss the repercussions of the event. That being said, please do not link to the dox or post any sensitive information.

This is from REDDIT.COM not from IPT. I have just find it I do not if this is true I am posting it just to inform you
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/2iz4wc/psa_the_owner_of_iptorrents_has_had_his_personal/

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
If that true i think there will be a big problem because i think few big trackers will shut down :/