Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, just a reminder of a few things:

1. Any torrents not downloading but showing a seed can be kickstarted by changing url in 'add tracker' in your client from xyz to tv. This will work temporarily by when we hope shaq can alter all his torrents in seedbox to the new tracker and the old one will die. A few other older torrents from other uploaders will also maybe need this action.

2. New freeleech system of spot 48 or 24 hour torrents which you can find by searching 48FL or 24FL in browse. Hurry to snap these up as limited offer. They will be changed on regular basis and won't always be the latest uploads so search this way will give better results.

3. Remember in a few days ONLY the new domain URL will work to log in so make sure you have this bookmarked. Many of you didn't receive the rounder email and only found us again by the old tracker starting to work again (after a week, no wonder we moved!)

4. It's posted everywhere but just to reiterate, use your bonus points to boost your ratio, many of you are on low ratios with a pile of points sitting there doing nothing. This system is fair for everyone, including low bandwidth members who can keep downloading as long as they seed. I have adjusted some manually but its a long process and you need to take charge of this. Also use your points for buying freeleech or doubleseed slots. It really is the best way to download those larger packs with no effect on your ratio download amount. You can jump a rank quicker too.

5. Donations. It has to be mentioned as not one donation this month and if we want this site to keep running help out if you can. Lets celebrate our 1 year anniversary in January 2015. The staff and uploaders here all do a great job and if you value us I know some of you will step up.

6. Uploaders and staff. If you have something you want to share with the rest pm me. On a regular basis you can join the uploading team or just contribute now and then. Everything here is manually uploaded and help is always well received. ebooks and applications could use a boost, tv and films of course and anyone who wants to start a games category welcome. If you would like to join staff and help in other ways, experience not necessary and if you have a few hours to spare let me know.

7. Christmas specials on their way soon, in every category, just search 'christmas' and a lot of these will be freeleech. We are preparing them now to be uploaded middle of the month.

8. If you get any logging problems or can't find us (!) always check our Facebook page for updates and info, you can leave a message there or email us.