x264.me
What.cd
Exigo
FSC
Waffles.fm

ThePlace

Does NOT Ban after IP change:

The rest :)

If there's something i forgot to add , you can Post here or pm me to add it :)

Regards

Last edited:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
HDCenter dosen't m8, I have sold 4 accounts before and all is ok :))
ThePlace ban after ip + email changing btw.
I will add some later

ALMOSTAHILL

May 19, 2012
Does NOT Ban after IP change
SCC
Karagarga
Filelist.ro
TranceRoute
SceneHD
HDChina
HD-Bits.ro
PlanetQ
TheDVDClub
HDFrench
Linkomanija
Norbits
PolishTracker
PassThePopcorn
HD-Spain
CHDBits
TvTorrents.com
BitSpyder
FreshOn
nCore
BitHumen
TL
TT
TTI

• Love
Reactions: Najib900

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
But SceneHD sometimes ban for IP change.

Mindfreak

Veteran
May 19, 2012
Yeah agree with godfather and passthepopcorn also ban on ip change and i thing what.cd also banned on ip change

devil hunter

Veteran
May 23, 2012
Some Of more :::

-Exigo - IP change safe, can not change email, only sell with together with email
-Skittles
-AOM - bans IP change
-MagicTorrents
-Norbits - IP is safe - not sure about email change, sell with email and change pass of email and pass of account,
-MusicVid - its risky - if sometimes it banns, sometime it doesnt, if you wanna take the risk only the IP that crated the account can change the email, then you can trade, or of course sell with email and change pass of email and pass of account
-nCore - IP change is safe - Safe to change email and pass - I believe it takes a week for the email to change
-TheGift
-RevTT - IP change is safe - Safe to change pass, not sure about email, only the IP that crated the account can change the email, then you can trade, or of course sell with email and change pass of email and pass of account
-theoccult.bz - safe to change email and pass
-theplace.bz
-bitspyder.net
-BTN
-TranceRoute

-CHDbits :::: cant change email when ip changes, buy with email and change both pass of email and account
-TranceTraffic :::: can change both right away
-Sceneaccess :::: can change both right away
-Swebits :::: can change both right away
-TorrentLeech :::: disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-BitmeTV :::: disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-Bitme ::::- disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-BitHuman :::: can change pass and can change email after a week, other workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-WhatCD :::: disables account when ip and email both change or ip and pass change, change pass and email within three days or so from each other (careful i would just buy it with email and change the email pass, and change the pass of the account three to four days after the bought account)
-TTi---------------- - can change both right away
-SceneHD--------- - disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-UTN------------- - very risky to change email when buying account, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-DB9------------- - disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-Pedro----------- - very risky to change email when buying account, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-x264------------ - disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-FTN------------- - very risky to change email when buying account, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-HDBits---------- - very risky to change email when buying account, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-FSC------------- - disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-iTS-------------- - disables account when ip and email both change, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass
-PirateTheNet (PTN) - country IP change account gets banned, buy with email and change both email and account pass and also make sure ur from same country
-BCG------------ - disables account when country ip changes, to change email you have to contact the site, workaround: buy with email, change email pass and account pass, also make sure you are from the same country
-Ethor - no problem if email and pass change
-bitseduce.com - no problem if email and pass change
-thevault.bz - no problem if email and pass change
-bibliotik.org - no problem if email and pass change
-learnbits.me - no problem if email and pass change
-karagarga - no problem if email and pass change
-rmvbusters - no problem if email and pass change

Metallica

May 18, 2012
M-V they do always ban for "ip change" or the emails
FSC they don't have the email's system anymore and they ban when you change the country ip sometimes.
HDbits they do always ban for ip change and when the email changed also.

Last edited:

Reeceyer

Jul 4, 2012
I think all high trackers now ban on IP change and sudden email change, its just something they have all learned to do battling trading accounts etc... I've lost alot of accounts that way in the past, through personal findings. I tend to try and deal with just Invites now it only seems to be the safe option now a days! ;)

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net

ErieBarutto

Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
They do not ban on ip change.
r u sure because they said this When I read the gold rules "Inviting previously banned users is subject to your own account's banning. Don't think we can't catch these things. We can. Don't do it." looks like they can banned users even though you change the ip address.