Vbulletin Experience

Assassin

Advanced
May 3, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello TiZ admin team,

I suggest it would be suitable and god to have Vbulletin Experience add-on here.

What?

• Counts Experience , Activity
  • Points for creating threads, replying and clicking likes or thanks , even days since registration. Veterans gets points for their account life
  • Progress bar - Shows user rank based on points earned (Displayed below user name in posts)
  • Infractions can be imposed on users as warning by admins
  • Points earned for referrals

Why?

• People aren't recognized when they are hyperactive and overdrive on website
  • It would encourage people to post more
  • Might boost up activity of the community

All in all, it encourage user activity in the forum. I personally felt most of the works or activity of users aren't recognized and goes unnoticed in TiZ.

[PS: I personally have experience in vBulletin, can help you guys if needed]

Regards :)

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's very necessary cause we know everyone who is active as we are just a small growing community. However i'm not against the idea if you think that would make users happy.

Let 'em be the vote of this then. if this thread gets some votes we will implement it . Thanks for the effort.

Assassin

Advanced
May 3, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's very necessary cause we know everyone who is active as we are just a small growing community. However i'm not against the idea if you think that would make users happy.

Let 'em be the vote of this then. if this thread gets some votes we will implement it . Thanks for the effort.

That sounds plausible TizPirate :yes4:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Actuality i can search for secure plugins to add it, not a problem.
if you know some go ahead and let me know