Music trackers

riritan

Music is Life.
Oct 24, 2015
Hi guys,

What are good unique dedicated music trackers that are worth trying except what.cd, exigo ?

thanks.

Bulled

Elite
Trusted
Aug 3, 2012
Losslessclub
DB9
Torrentech
Waffles
TranceTraffic
Pedro's
Psytorrents
Indietorrents

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
What.cd & Waffles has everything so no need for something special. but if you insist on it. TT , Pedro's ,DB9 , Corebay are good ;)

riritan

Music is Life.
Oct 24, 2015
What.cd & Waffles has everything so no need for something special. but if you insist on it. TT , Pedro's ,DB9 , Corebay are good ;)

​Yes, I know. What.cd is a dedicated music tracker but not targeting any genre specifically. I was wondering if there was one for like OSTs, dubsteps and so forth. also maintaining a ratio at what is not that easy. I had to upload stuff there to survive. Gladly there was a freeleech week once and I managed to build up somewhat of a good ratio. I really am curious about what other trackers out there that are good which is why I opened this.

Zive

Veteran
Nov 14, 2015
Greece
waffles and what.cd

mrdreamer

May 2, 2020
I am a lovely participant of Red and Orpheus, I think both are excellent.
What I'm looking for, I always find it in one of the two, although RED is much more complete and faster
With either you will be well served
Overall I think in era of music streaming platforms like apple music, spotify, deezer ... music private trackers are not useful as before.

Cordeiro

Banned
May 4, 2020
End of the world
Overall I think in era of music streaming platforms like apple music, spotify, deezer ... music private trackers are not useful as before.
For those looking for sound quality and old music it is still an excellent deal
If you look hard, you will find thousands of remastered vinyls that are not in Streaming

Reactions: mrdreamer

mrdreamer

May 2, 2020
For those looking for sound quality and old music it is still an excellent deal
If you look hard, you will find thousands of remastered vinyls that are not in Streaming
But ,
They are not comparable in terms of the number of music and albums
I agree both of them have their fans