Tracker GenreMusic / TV
Tracker TypeRatio based
Maintaining RatioEasy
BonusYes
Tracker SignupInvites only
Tracker IRCirc.synirc.net

Logo

o7LOsxO.jpg

JPopsuki is a dedicated gazelle based music tracker which is mainly focused on Japanese pop music. However you can also find korean and Chinese music too. Safe to say, Jpopsuki is one of the best trackers out there, if you are specifically looking for Japanese / Korean / Chinese contents as they don't allow any kind of western releases. Not only music releases, but also they have music related TV releases. As for the other features, it does provide a few different stylesheets so you can pick the one that fits you, six different languages, TV/Radio feature which is really unique and running 24/7 and offering you over 2000 PVs and over 15000 songs, an artist page to search all the contents by artist are some interesting features that are worth mentioning.

Home Page

uSH1nEn.jpg

Categories

KDHHhgO.jpg

Torrents Page

ly9Ta9v.jpg

Artist Page
Lets you search releases by artist.

Zvc2Qv0.jpg

Requests Page

rSFH5LO.jpg

Top 10 Page

J3qFY0M.jpg

Bonus System

3nMahiT.jpg

Forums
Forums are pretty active I'd say. They have a good active community there. You can pretty much talk about anything, not just about music related stuff. Not just Japanese stuff for that matter.

KodoS7j.jpg

General Rules - These are the most important rules, breaking these will result in the most serious consequences.

pDIWcBr.jpg

Ratio Rules - These are the rules for seeding/leeching activity on this site.

tu2bpT8.jpg

Restricted Rules - These are the additional rules for what to do when you failed to get out of ratio watch.

AN4XS6S.jpg

Clients Rules - This is the section of the rules regarding any and all content which is allowed on this site.

uMh6O7b.jpg

Upload Rules - This is the section of the rules regarding any and all content which is allowed on this site.

blyDux8.jpg

Chat Rules - Please read this before posting in our forums or talking in the IRC channel.

318Shk5.jpg

Collages Rules - Read this before posting or editing any collages on the site.

nNEMdUh.jpg

Tagging Rules - These rules govern what tags can and can not be added.

11Qwniw.jpg

Help Page
Includes all the FAQs and other information you need to know including educational guides. They are indexed nicely so anyone can go through them easily and find what they are looking for.

Yte018z.jpg

User Classes

cEoAfLD.jpg

Stats

k1fHHqA.jpg

Some personal thoughts

I've actually found some releases that weren't on other popular sites quite a few times. Also maintaining a ratio might be somewhat of a challenge, I'd say average not easy for some people even though I mentioned it's easy at the beginning of the review. But it's not hard for the most part. I find it easy to keep my ratio at a decent level most of the time. I'd rate the tracker as 10/10 about everything as it has never failed me before. I dunno, I might be exaggerating, deal with it xD. That's about it. I Hope you liked my review, even if you didn't, don't tell me :D . Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: GarethEmery

timvan

Elite
Oct 9, 2015
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This tracker is greats. Has many Music Video and mp3 with good quality. The speed is good enough.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Excellent work baby. Like it :D

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •