10 U21 European giants Germany berserk front of God 15 million termination fee to buyout

baohong3

Dec 14, 2015
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folland already virtue of their excellent performance and talent attracted the interest of a lot of Ultimate teams, early in the season, there was news that the Bundesliga giants and Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund intends to introduce Folland, but ultimately Folland or remain in Hoffenheim. Recently, the German media 'Bild' broke the news that reached 20 million euros worth of Folland contract has a value of 15 million euros of the surrender terms. Allegedly been trying to find a suitable new Dortmund striker intends to activate this clause in the summer, fifa 16 coins will greatly active Fulande join Dortmund offensive performance. Currently according to the German 'transfer market website' message, it intends to introduce in the summer Folland's Ultimate team no less than 10, including Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Naples and other Ultimate teams. For these Ultimate teams, the 15 million euros of the termination fee does not seem so difficult. This Fulande he said that if the Ultimate team can not enter European competitions, he might consider a move, 'Indeed I am very happy at Hoffenheim, but I also hope that my career can go further.'