• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like

Torrentinvitez my site was stolen by Bloodwater ( wootspace )

Hello everyone!

Its long story and long year for me, My Site torrentinvitez.com and my money was stolen by wootspace he was my friend i gave him job when he was sick and this is how he repays me by stealing my Bitcoins & my site and everything i worked for.
    it was damn long year for me also my skype got stolen and i do not think it was not Wootspace as well
    amuwau i decided to use this backup and get the forum back to 2015 instead of 2017 the last one i have because those 2 years after TacticalFury passed away i let wootspace and his dirty stuff in tiz and it was a shame for me and for my site, I want to clear all this shit and start again with you all. we will make TIZ even better with you guys

Welcome back TIZ ( TI.NET )

Edit: Everyone can use their old nick and pass to login or just reset new password to ur email

Edit 2: Wootspace ( bloodwater ) hacked some of my emails and my skype as well, do not ever deal with any email just the ones i have put on my signature

PS: This is a discord channel for the forum , join us if you need any help getting your old account back or just come visit us and say hello.
    https://discord.gg/YuNYMu

Last Online
    06-11-2019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the discord channel if you guys need help. We will start updating content asap and make it better than it was. Welcome back everyone
    Pm me for Skype/Gmail/ICQ/Yahoo.

Last Online
    26-12-2018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GODFATHER View Post
    Hello everyone!

Its long story and long year for me, My Site torrentinvitez.com and my money was stolen by wootspace he was my friend i gave him job when he was sick and this is how he repays me by stealing my Bitcoins & my site and everything i worked for.
    it was damn long year for me also my skype got stolen and i do not think it was not Wootspace as well
    amuwau i decided to use this backup and get the forum back to 2015 instead of 2017 the last one i have because those 2 years after TacticalFury passed away i let wootspace and his dirty stuff in tiz and it was a shame for me and for my site, I want to clear all this shit and start again with you all. we will make TIZ even better with you guys

Welcome back TIZ ( TI.NET )

Edit: Everyone can use their old nick and pass to login or just reset new password to ur email

Edit 2: Wootspace ( bloodwater ) hacked some of my emails and my skype as well, do not ever deal with any email just the ones i have put on my signature

PS: This is a discord channel for the forum , join us if you need any help getting your old account back or just come visit us and say hello.
    https://discord.gg/YuNYMu

what a cunt - if this guy lived in the England i would pay him a visit for you guys... he's such a prick i would love to take his jaw off his face :@:@:@

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iMuRK View Post
    what a cunt - if this guy lived in the England i would pay him a visit for you guys... he's such a prick i would love to take his jaw off his face :@:@:@
    hhhhhhhh no he is from Romania Nice to see you again my old friend

iDonated
    Last Online
    19-07-2019
    Post Thanks / Like
    awful thing