Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2

Tracker Name​Nostalgic Torrents
Tracker URLhttps://nostalgic.is/
Tracker SignUpInvite Only (very rarely open signups)
Tracker GenreMisc
Seed DifficultyEasy
Banned CountriesNone

Tracker Description​

• Nostalgic Torrents (ex-HeyNow, ex-TheArchive) is not usual tracker. At start, it was mostly dedicated to anything related to Howard Stern.
  • But now, after second rebranding (let's call it so), they have a lot of interesting materials. But, of course, interesting not for everybody.
  • Despite the fact you can find anime, music, comics, e-books, docs and movies (and Howard Stern, of course), I would call this tracker a TV. Not because they prefer to have TV-series, but because you won't find any pre-times, any more or less modern movies. It's everything we liked to watch on TV when we were younger or as a kids: many old shows, many cult movies like "The Goonies", etc. I hope you got what I meant. Plus, lots of torrents are VHS-quality (with original commercials!). This tracker corresponds to its name.
  • Community is nice (and some kind of "geek") but not so active. Still, they continue to grow. It's 2,200 torrents at the moment with almost 6k users.
  • Maintaining ratio is easy since there're many free torrents. Plus, you can get seedpoints to exchange for GBs. So, you won't loose the change to get some great gems.
  • If you really want to feel some nostalgia, this is the right door to push. And I wish this tracker a long life.

Cathegories

zjt2FMB.png

Browse Torrents

l3qS8sx.png

Requests

9CZsCbR.png

Top 10

UZzNAKh.png

Forums

ySrQkDI.png

Tags

MilvfQZ.png