Speed: 150 mbps upload/download
Support: 10/10
GUI: rTorrent
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Package: Flex 1 (because im broke)
Price: $15 (pay by the month plan)
Overall rating: 10/10

https://whatbox.ca/

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience with Whatbox- I may be cheap and only have the Flex 1 plan, but I get 1.5TB of traffic and 150GB of storage space for a very reasonable price. The speeds have been excellent; many of my trackers are the bottleneck, not the seedbox itself. (I've personally hit To download the files to your own PC, you have the choice of HTTP, FTP, and SSH, all of which have worked flawlessly for me. The support forums are comprehensive and were very helpful when I first purchased my seedbox, which made the transition easier. Overall I highly recommend Whatbox to anyone; I wasn't sold on a seedbox for a long time until I moved 100GB in one day and realized how much my ratios could improve, even on tough trackers like what.cd and torrentleech.

Home page screenshot:

whatbox-1.png

Metallica

May 18, 2012
Last edited:

BLACK-ICE

Veteran
May 18, 2012
this company is the best for seedboxes now
i use t all the time
great speeds and great prices

I use whatbox

I agree with the OP. I use whatbox and so far love the service. I went with the unmetered pipe, the difference is that you only get 115 gig HDD space. But at 15$ a month I will not complain. Setup was instant. I was logged in within minutes of ordering. the Whatbox WIKI is comprehensive and easy to follow. The gui is responsive and speeds are good. for $15 a month you get the following: SSH Access VPN FTP FTPS HTTPS Script install rights ruTorrent stellar support You could do much, much worse for a seedbox provider.

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
I'm not using seedboxes but a friend of mine is using Whatbox for quite some time now and he's happy with it. Just giving a positive feedback. Speeds are good too.

anime12345

Mar 3, 2014
Speeds Are Amazing with this Seedbox. It Was My First Seedbox and I Love it. :)

Support Is The Best. Probably Number 1 SeedBox Company For Newbies or noobs like me. Also For Advanced Users. :eek:

Oakley

Sep 26, 2012
I've been with Whatbox for about 18 months now. The support is great and they're very quick with responses and resolving issues.

if you're looking for a solid seedbox that just works... What is hard to beat.

tU_kIDaL

Mar 27, 2014
Thank you for the information,
now, I'm using this seedbox provider, and I'm very glad with the speed (its balanced with the price).

I'd like to ask whether I could make torrents (that I've completed on my torrent client) transferred or to be seeding at the whatbox torrent client ?
I'm sorry if I asked in wrong place.
thanks man :)

Skulls

Jun 19, 2012
nice review mate :) i think feralhosting is good to but dediseedbox has alwaysbeen my favorite