Classical / Film / Jazz music

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[@Admins/Mods - Sorry if I'm posting into a wrong category/forum.. Please move if so..]

After successfully running a classical music (lossless only) tracker for years now with great success, we've decided to make a new "to go" tracker with many thousands of classical music CDs in HQ MP3 format. Error-free, high quality MP3s of enormous amount of all sorts of Classical music CDs (apart from OSTs and Jazz)... The tracker is still into a "supplying mode" and will be LIVE as soon as possible. I'm wondering if there's any interest here as this will still be invite only place, but a lot more opened to the public so I'll be having plenty of invitations to grant.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Moved :) and yes i'm interested in this tracker and i will be glad to get invite there :)

Thank you very much

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, folks, I'm adding content to the tracker as we speak. It'd be sad to join in and there's nothing to browse. I plan on adding at least 2000 titles before make it (private) public knowledge.. I'm just gathering interest here.. Don't worry.. Invites will follow once everything is set in place.