When will the trackers lift the ban on the banned countries ?

Weezy

May 11, 2013
how can i persuade Tracker's staff that not all users from my country are bad ? why they don't understand that any where on the earth have good and bad people ....i really don't agree with the globe ban even if my country wasn't banned from any tracker ...i see that it's a kind of racist and if it's not why don't they lift the ban for a while and see if people changed their behavior on the tracker or not ....they are really tough staffs and i don't know why ??:mad:

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
I don't have an answer to how to persuade them but I can tell you the reason why they do such a thing; it's because it's easier for them to ban a whole country and eliminate the source of a reoccurring problem which happens over and over again, then to deal with it every single day, despite some good people which are not to blame for the bad ones. Now.. that type of policy does not really fit in with today's global internet, but those trackers are their places and they set up their own rules, like it or not.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
They are bitches, they think they preven bad users from signing up, that's wrong because bad people will always try to join even if they got banned serveral times, but they only will prevent the good people who not trying to signup via proxy, vpn, etc...

i do not agree with G-ban too.

Weezy

May 11, 2013
I am really sick of that shit and that's unfair ...the globe ban is a really Bad thing and they never lifted it so they are not banning them to warn them and to encourage them not to do something against the rules ..no they don't give a shit they just banned them and that's all :mad: