PiXELHD members banned from HDME

devil hunter

Veteran
May 23, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you probably know, PiXELHD formed from the members of a previously internal group from HDME, the PS3-TEAM. There have been reports of members of PiXELHD getting banned from HDME. PiXELHD has made a news post regarding the situation:

Quote: It seems a lot of good users here and there have all been banned for some reason or another over on HDME. To be honest, I don’t know why, but they’ve been pretty hostile towards us for a long time, so it’s nothing new.

We however, won’t be seeking vengeance or any of that childish nonsense. We are far too busy adding new features and trying to build a better site than to try and drag users down into some sort of oblivious mess.

With that said, for those of you who lost your accounts, I give you my sincere condolences. For any one who was banned there though, I suggest you change your password here if you share a password among multiple sites. A few members have seen some crazy stuff and they use the same password on HDME as other sites as well as the same user name. So tread lightly.