May 20, 2012
TiZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tracker Name:x264.me
Tracker URL:http://x264.me
Tracker Genre:Movies
Tracker Type:Ratio Based

Introduction: This eight years old tracker focuses on exclusive quality content originating from a large number of internal encoders and offers solely x264 encoded movies and television content typically in the MKV container format. Although the bulk of the offered content has always been movies in resolutions ranging from SD and 576p up to 1080p, television content is being offered as well in the form of single episodes and high quality season packs. The manifesto has always been to produce archive quality encodes and that reflects in the many years worth of high quality internal encodes being offered. Scene and other content which is within strict quality requirements is being offered as well but is almost always quickly replaced by higher quality proper internal encodes which are freeleech by default and as a result more than half of all of the offered content is always set to freeleech. Currently nearly 7.500 torrents are being tracked and speeds and retention times are far above average considering the small to mid sized userbase which has a 5.500 members limit and for those looking for a quality over quantity content tracker, this one comes highly recommended.

Logo:

2y4q.jpg

Home:

jqec.jpg

Browse:

p8ff.jpg

Upcoming:

jkp3.jpg

Requests:

3slv.jpg

Forums:

mbcd.jpg

Internet Relay Chat:

nlh3.jpg

Profile:

9y4q.jpg

Upload:

8d0j.jpg

Rules:

4t7p.jpg

FAQ:

18w0.jpg

Links:

gdog.jpg

Encoding Guide:

w0z9.jpg

Playback Guide:

6lmj.jpg

Bonus Points:

kq7p.jpg

Donations:

8ejg.jpg

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Nice review as always TF :D

Count0

Sep 25, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great tracker for internal encodes which are not available elsewhere, thank you for the very nice review!