passthepopcorn i do believe

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Well i do not have dream tracker but the one i really want to join is magictorrents.com as last time i visited this site was back to 2011 xD

Reactions: MFGLK

MFGLK

Advanced Member
(iDonated)
May 5, 2020
Well i do not have dream tracker but the one i really want to join is magictorrents.com as last time i visited this site was back to 2011 xD
:oops: There is really trackers for everything in the world ha ha ha ha!!! Just unbelievable ! I really don't know this one !

• Haha
Reactions: GODFATHER

laxmi

Ti.Net Big Boss
(iDonated)
Jun 23, 2013
india
when i had tvtorrents,freshon,and bitmetv and i didn't go look for BTN when i get chance before,but hope to get someday since all tv tracker were shut down.

laxmi

Ti.Net Big Boss
(iDonated)
Jun 23, 2013
india
There is still MorethanTV, Shazbat or Nebulance if you cant get into BTN, so don't be disappointed laxmi and set a request for one of those that I have listed ;)
I was at MTV but i don't remember,as i can remember that back at 2012 or 2013 the site had open registrtion and i did register and never use as i used TVT,freshon all the time , so when i check login page there was no username and email with such name in database but other two i never heard about this tracker but will look into it.Thanks

Kelly's Hero

Feb 4, 2021
I was on my favorite trackers back in the day, does this also count? Unfortunately they all closed or got busted.

So it's HDcenter or BTN right now.