FIFA or PES?

What is the best football game FIFA or PES?

• Total voters

benini

Nov 4, 2013
yep, fifa has been much better than PES for a long, long time

although i'd rather play football manager

mohamed75

Dec 26, 2013
used to be fifa addict,now after configuring pes 2014 with file loader and some other patches
I no longer play fifa

tentons

Veteran
May 18, 2014
Fifa 13

jsmith213

Sep 22, 2014
FIFA because in America that's the main one. Not trying to play people across the globe if I can help it (lag not racism lol). I want to try PES xb1 when it comes out so I'll buy that as well. FIFA has less licensing issues with kits, teams, etc so I hear at least. I also hear PES gameplay is way more legit. We have this thing called "scripting" in FIFA. It's literally the biggest bullshit ever. The game determines who wins games online plain and simple. One guy gets 20 shots, they all hit the post, crossbar, saved, whatever, the other guy wins 1-0 on own goal because FIFA determined it pregame. This new FIFA 15 is as bullshit as 14. People say otherwise, however, when I'm winning (thats when they tilt the game against you) my defenders start spazzing out, my players are slowed to half their speed, and CR7 has the touch and skill of a 4 year old. Frustrating, I'll definitely buy PES if I can avoid this even if the graphics are worse (again dont know if true) and if they haven't licensed as much stuff.

ж•• ĺɳƬĕŁ® ĈõЯĚ™Ǐ7 ••ж;2289 said:

Epic

Advanced
Mar 24, 2014
FIFA all the way, only because of the Ultimate Team mode!

Even without the ultimate team model fifa is better dont you agree? ;)
cant wait for 15 now that it is only one day to go. :)