What Games You Playing?

ChickenDippa

Aug 9, 2020
Been playing Ghost of Tsushima for the past couple of weeks and have been really enjoying it. What games are you guys playing?

Last edited:

cyborgus123

Sep 16, 2020
I would say what kinds of games I prefer: strategies, shooters, logical and card games and sometimes RPG's.

CriminalMind

Staff member
Apr 22, 2020
In Your Mind
I have no time to play games, but the last was TWD

darklet

May 18, 2021
Finished playing all The Walking Dead games, now getting into Dying Light and all Far Cry games

Charlie Smart

Jul 9, 2021
Denmark
Been playing WoW for the past couple of weeks and have been really enjoying it. What games are you guys playing?
The King of MMORPGS, World of Warcraft is rly the best mmorpg ever created, so far at least. Amount of details in this game, music, cinematics, cutscenes, overall gameplay, amount of quests, maps etc. It is just rly big and you will enjoy every single second you spend in this brilliant world created by Blizzard. You can spend in this game 1000 hours, and you still won't be bored, every expansion upgrade world so much, even sometimes change core of gameplay.

Chess on chess.com for the past couple of weeks :)
I tried to take up playing chess several times but to no avail, alas. This game is gaining popularity (Chess Queen is btw a great series) but at the same time it is sooo boring.