What Is The Hardest Tracker To Seed?

Skeletor

May 24, 2012
Serbia
On list trackers what I have hardest to seed is:RevvTT,KG,Music-Vids.

mangoman

Jul 9, 2012
obvioulsy what.cd.very hard to seed.the only way to have buffer there is to upload yourself.

chakkara

Aug 1, 2012
what.cd is practically impossible to seed....with my 2 mb optical cable connection i make buffer by uploading huge gbs of applications ...

Reeceyer

Jul 4, 2012
FTN, man its well hard!

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
Imo, there's no such thing as hardest-to-seed-in tracker.. When getting into a hard-to-get-in tracker in the first place, you must ask yourself: "What can I do to survive there without relying on other people's work?" Yes, you want to join in badly so you can download what you need, bla-bla, but all that comes with a price.. (sometimes 15 euro per 5 GB package - if the site has such an option at all).
If you are prepared with unique material, you will survive....and there's no such thing as: But they already got it all! We are international people, and no tracker can ever get all the good (and some mediocre) films or music that were produced where you live. For an instance - Almost all locally produced classical music is not available for sale anywhere on the web or offline store across the world but here in Athens, Greece (and in one single store as far as I know) ... I've been into the p2p business before internet existed ... everything is pretty simple :)

Cheers

samsung00

Advanced Member
Trusted
Jun 1, 2012
what.cd would be my pick