Seedit4.me | Fast & High End Seedboxes | Instant Setup & Tons of Apps | Starting at 9.99€/mo!

Seedit4me

Apr 29, 2020
seedit4melogo.png

Click here to visit our site: Seedit4.me

Hello all! We are more than pleased to introduce our services to this amazing community!

Back in the day, Seedboxes were considered a luxury and the magical ratio booster! Nowadays though, most agree that not having a Seedbox is unheard of, both for security reasons and speed-wise as well. Yet a serious question arises: “which Seedbox provider shall I go for?”

Answering the above is not an easy task! What makes Seedit4.me stand above the rest?

Just to name a few of the PRO advantages you will get from us:

• ADVANCED DASHBOARD
    Sophisticated dashboard and browser-based control center, offering multi-platform and mobile support.
  • INSTANT SETUP
    Fully automated system that takes less than a minute to get everything up and running.
  • BLAZING SPEEDS
    Hosted in Germany, using elite grade carriers, for minimum latency and max bandwidth. All Seedit4.me servers have gigabit connections!
  • DATA PROTECTION
    Seedit4.me has a very strict data protection policy. Respects customer privacy by keeping an absolute minimum of personal details. No data or info is ever handed to anyone.
  • UNLIMITED DATA
    All Seedit4.me plans include unmetered traffic, this means seeding with “super powers”! WHILE MOST SEEDBOX PROVIDERS will claim the same, they LIE and cap their customers for seeding TBs of data! That’s where Seedit4.me comes ahead of all!
  • SUPPORT CENTER
    A dedicated ticketing system support team with extensive knowledge base, guaranteed to solve any issue. Always friendly and ready to assist!
  • HIGH END HARDWARE
    All Seedit4.me server hardware has been selected for maximum performance and availability.
  • LOADS OF APPS
    The longest list of apps you can probably find. All major protocols are supported, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, Newsgroups, IRC, Torrent. Everything easily accessible via browser.
  • 7-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    If you are unhappy for any reason or have any issues, you can ask for a refund within the first week of your service.
  • PLEX / EMBY SERVERS
    Seedit4.me higher class plans come with support for a dedicated plex and emby server that let you stream all your media content to any device.
  • NO PUBLIC TRACKERS
    To protect customer privacy, security and improve overall network speed, public trackers are not allowed, leading to massively higher speeds!

Our current plans and pricing is as follows!

s4mplans.jpg
Come give us a try. We promise you will not regret it :)

Lets reshape the Seedbox Universe together!

Click here to visit our site: Seedit4.me

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
To be honest very good seedbox im glad im using it

Thanx once again