• Torrentinvites focuses on bringing you the very best of the private BitTorrent trackers world including free invites, open signup trackers, news, reviews, information, competitions, seedboxes, tutorials and more. You are currently viewing Torrentinvitez as a guest which only gives you limited access; by joining our community you will have access to all of our forum sections, be able to apply to giveaways and communicate and trade with other members, respond to polls, upload and download content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so why not join us today!

Classical / Film / Jazz music

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[@Admins/Mods - Sorry if I'm posting into a wrong category/forum.. Please move if so..]

After successfully running a classical music (lossless only) tracker for years now with great success, we've decided to make a new "to go" tracker with many thousands of classical music CDs in HQ MP3 format. Error-free, high quality MP3s of enormous amount of all sorts of Classical music CDs (apart from OSTs and Jazz)... The tracker is still into a "supplying mode" and will be LIVE as soon as possible. I'm wondering if there's any interest here as this will still be invite only place, but a lot more opened to the public so I'll be having plenty of invitations to grant.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Moved :) and yes i'm interested in this tracker and i will be glad to get invite there :)

Thank you very much

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, folks, I'm adding content to the tracker as we speak. It'd be sad to join in and there's nothing to browse. I plan on adding at least 2000 titles before make it (private) public knowledge.. I'm just gathering interest here.. Don't worry.. Invites will follow once everything is set in place.