Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Hey all!

Please can you post here if you have any connection problem with TiZ ?
Can't reach the site, appears to be down, connection timed out etc..

Thank you

Love

Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is true with me
forum most time is down , maybe problems with server or hacking i don't know what is the real problem

horus19

May 4, 2013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me the site also was down until I found that after the tip of TF I don't have problem, don't understand why ... get in site at first fine but then returned to the same only can't access the site, since yesterday.

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look this is a well known issue which nobody (except for Godfather) believed me that it has existed on and off for at least the last six months. No need to explain it all with a technical explanation the size of a book but rest assured that we are well aware of what is going on. Just post here if you experience the connection issue as well so we can provide it to the host who acts like nothing is wrong as usual and needless to say that we are at the end of the line with those guys.

bianca

Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes a lot of connection timed out browser errors and site looks down a lot for the last few days

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This specific issue is back and can occur and show itself in several ways, mostly as connection timeout errors in browsers. This rather technical problem's origin is related to the hosting company being used and not us but feel free to use this thread to bitch, moan, curse and complain.. :p

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This specific issue was finally resolved after putting up with it for way too long and the responsible party involved not succesfully acting on many frequent reoccuring reports and complaints; TiZ currently runs on a new host server cluster and as a result this thread can and will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.