Speed: 10Gb
Support: 10/10
GUI: ruTorrent
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Package: Small Plan
Price: $15
Overall rating: 9/10

50% discount on first month with code: DEDI50%

Now that the general review part is out of the way, let me get into some details. Been using them for 5+ years. No issues whatsoever. GUI speed is usually fast - most of the time it's my ISP that's at fault. A few times the interface hangs and you simply restart it from within the client area. Packages all have unmetered bandwidth. All come with the same features - main difference is the storage size. That means ALL plans allow Plex/Emby. See features and plans below.

Support is quick enough - usually responds in a few hours or minutes depending on when you send a ticket. The staff is extremely friendly and will help you with making adjustments to your account, payment schedule, etc.

If you're not seeing the plans then sign up for an account - log in - then check the available plans.

FEATURES
Encrypted FTP,SFTP & HTTP Downloads

Installable Apps, OpenVPN, Resilio(Btsync), Plex, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Sickchill, Sabnzbd, Sonarr, Pyload, Libresonic, Headphones, Jackett, Syncthing, Ombi, Lounge, Radarr, Ampache, Nzbget, Lazylibrarian, Znc, Handbrake, Pydio, Mylar, Tautulli, Rclone

10 Gbps Unlimited Traffic

PACKAGES (Prices in USD)
Tiny: $10 / 750GB storage
Small: $15 / 1TB storage
Medium: $20 / 1.5TB storage
Large: $25 / 2TB storage

*START EDIT - 2020-05-31*

I'd like to quickly add that I've tested DediSeedBox now against some other providers. While a bit more costly than some, the reliability of grabbing files from magnet links is far better than others. I won't put any names because other providers do have some good features that DediSeedBox doesn't have. However - if you don't mind paying a bit more (in comparison to others) and need a provider that will work with just about anything - then go with them.

In total I've found 4 things which I'll list.
  1. DediSeedBox handles magnet links better.
  2. DediSeedBox may sometimes hang with multiple magnet links entered in quick succession. Delete the stalled ones (stuck on pause) and re-add them.
  3. DediSeedBox works fine with Plex/Emby. Some other providers don't play well with Emby when using Emby Connect or the phone app.
  4. If you manage your torrents using an app like Transdrone then some other providers may not work properly with that.

*END EDIT - 2020-05-31*

The signup link is below. If you feel generous you can use my affiliate link.

LINK: https://dediseedbox.com/clients/register.php
AFFILIATE LINK: https://dediseedbox.com/clients/aff.php?aff=760

Last edited:
Reactions: laxmi and Mvps

victim876

Apr 29, 2020
good review, was your affiliate link deleted or forgot to put it?

Affiliate link is the final link in the review. While it's nice to get the affiliate stuff it's not a requirement. You can just sign up directly if you prefer. I do appreciate if someone uses the affiliate link however.

I also added to the review after testing some other SeedBox providers.

I'd like to quickly add that I've tested DediSeedBox now against some other providers. While a bit more costly than some, the reliability of grabbing files from magnet links is far better than others. I won't put any names because other providers do have some good features that DediSeedBox doesn't have. However - if you don't mind paying a bit more (in comparison to others) and need a provider that will work with just about anything - then go with them.

In total I've found 4 things which I'll list.
  1. DediSeedBox handles magnet links better.
  2. DediSeedBox may sometimes hang with multiple magnet links entered in quick succession. Delete the stalled ones (stuck on pause) and re-add them.
  3. DediSeedBox works fine with Plex/Emby. Some other providers don't play well with Emby when using Emby Connect or the phone app.
  4. If you manage your torrents using an app like Transdrone then some other providers may not work properly with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: GODFATHER

sudari

May 30, 2020
oh wow bro, may want to change the aff link to a tinyurl one (if allowed), my adblock was blocking the affiliate link.

LePanda

Jun 4, 2020
Good review, thanks. Can we install plex and medusa on it ? I see that sickbeard is available, but for medusa ?

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
also support nzgbet+sabnzbd+jd2

8oeb80.png

Reactions: victim876

sudari

May 30, 2020
I might try it soon. I have seedhost.eu. It is a bit expensive
seedhost.eu is expensive, but good for really exclusive trackers where its harder to maintain ratio. they have capped UL total, but speed is uncapped. so when peers connect to you seedhost will seed to them at full throttle and you get more chance to upload more.

but the total bandwidth caps are quite restrictive.

Madscntist

May 13, 2020
This seedbox place is fucking joke :rolleyes: NO SUPPORT at all or help with getting apps set up and your supposed to be service. This is what i have been told

dediseedbox
ADMIN
If you dont know how to use Resilio or Syncthing you can download the files to your local computer in rutorrent.

Its down to the customer to install and configure the applications from the guides provided.

There guides are useless nothing states how to setup configure files to one of these SHITBOX :mad:

broly

Jan 24, 2021
i have used them before quite reliable service would recommend it for newbies.