UnkNow373

.. :: Dark SonG 333 :: ..
(iDonated)
Apr 25, 2020
Ti.Net
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Z6Vi0Bz.png
...:: GazelleGames | GGn | Games | 2020 Review ::...

Tracker NameGazelleGames (GGn)
Tracker URL
Tracker GenreGames
Tracker SignUpInvite Only
Maintain RatioEasy
banned countriesNone
Bonus SystemYes
IRC:Server: irc.gazellegames.net [Ports: 6667, SSL +7000], Channel: #gazellegames

...:: Tracker Description ::...
  • GazelleGames (GGn) is a must have gaming tracker ,So usually the dream of every gaming pirate out there.Besides the tons of gaming content you'll find in there (and with the "tons" i mean literally every single gaming platform you ever owned like NES, GameBoy,Atari to all the new ones like PS4,Xbox One,Nitendo Switch etc. even Mac and mobile games), you will also come by to a huge quantity of
    E-Books, OST's (Original game soundtracks), Tutorials and everything it might come to your mind all related to gaming.

Gaining access to the 'holy grail' of gaming is currently by invite only but GGn has held application signups time to time so keep an eye out for if this ever happens again.
    And invites are hard but not impossible to find since user classes from Gamer and above can send invites), you will immediately realize that it's almost impossible to not find anything you look for.
    This tracker is also known, as it mostly called by the community (and most of us will agree) the "Paradise" for gamers and gaming lovers.
...:: Home ::...
rTz72Nd.jpg

...:: Categories ::...
LgoBz38.png

...:: Torrents ::...
dK5dtzP.png

...:: Collections ::...
neBNoYf.png

...:: Requests ::...
hSTRn6l.png

...:: Forums ::...
3Pq200G.png

...:: Wiki ::...
a5zCDMO.jpg

...:: Rules ::...
gwRdKER.jpg

...:: Stats ::...
S66qobr.png

...:: Bonus ::...
keUKITp.jpg

...:: Donate ::...
VzYKieD.png

...:: My Rating ::...

Pre-times9/10
Speed9/10
Content10/10
Community9.5/10
Overall9.5/10

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Nice job mate
added to tracker review index

comrade

Jan 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the good thing about GGn beside of course the contents and speed , its the community
the best community and forums and forum games are there

i have never been in an active IRC like the one at GGN , helpful and friendly , i chat there everyday and this is only happening in GGn
once you are in you are addicted to it

Reactions: UnkNow373

comrade

Jan 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
forgot to mention the have tow different invite forums , one for pro gamers class , and this one has many official recruit thread ,
and another one at legendary gamer class it has less but better trackers invite threads

Reactions: UnkNow373