Trusted
(iDonated)
Aug 6, 2013
The End Of The World
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
BTNext.com tracker

Good afternoon everyone,

In recent times (months) despite maintaining the usual quality, and equally quickly, always with the same dynamics, we have been doing everything possible and impossible to keep the traker running, with the help of many of our members and also with the tireless dedication of our staff to always keep everything running as it has been over these many years together.
But as everything in life has a beginning and an end, unfortunately I won't be able to keep it in the same current way, we have had the help of the most resilient who help us monthly, but unfortunately month after month there has been a deficit, having always suppressed this difference with the little that is left over from a few months to others, but this situation is becoming recurrent and therefore it is not possible to continue to keep things as they have been until now.

So from the 1st of September, BTNext ceases its activity that after many years got us used to and was the corner of many of our members who used to live in the forum or in the shoutbox, but as I said in life there is always a beginning and an end to everything and my turn has come, I have been away from our house for many months now, for personal reasons.

I want to thank all those who over the years have helped us to keep the open house where we share many joys, but also some sadness, since the various attempts to send BTNext down in a variety of ways, we have always managed to resist and overcome all these adversities. I blame myself for some of the things I had set out to do, never having gone beyond intentions and intentions, this hell was full, but it was not at all possible for me because some things encountered insurmountable barriers and also the increase in monthly expenses, well if there was already some embarrassment due to the monthly values to keep BTNext running, it was not at all indicated to be increasing that value even more, and things ended up on the shelf…

My dear friends, a big thank you to all of you, I wish you all the best in your life, and don't be discouraged, we're going from fairs the heat is here, it's enjoying going to the beach or the pool with family or friends and living life.
From now on, I ask you not to reply to this email, as there is little or nothing to reverse this situation, which would only be reversed if the situation changes, which will always be difficult or complicated to occur, as it is not a positive month, it has of having all positive months, which in recent months has always been the opposite, without being in the red, so I ask you not to respond to this email.
If anyone wants to talk about this issue or have a solution that I'm not seeing, they can contact me at theboss@btnext.tk .

A deep thank you to all,

TheBoss