Hello from Sin City

sawgrin

Jul 19, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There!

Middle aged guy here who's been in the Wild West internet since the late 90s. When modding a game like Total Anihhilation meant opening text files and changing power / life values when you wanted to win, and MPower was the coolest dial-up gaming client to have. A lot has changed over the years. Somehow I found a home with private trackers back in the early 10s with the original Demonoid and ended up settling with another I regularly donate to.

I've been pretty content sticking to a single tracker. Recently at a garage sale, I found a Taxicab Confessions - New York and Blind Date DVD sets for a few bucks. Man, did this take my wife and I back. I have since been looking around for these shows everywhere, and other than a few on YouTube, they are long gone down the memory hole. I guess HBO had the Taxicab ones and decided that people don't need to see them anymore as soon as 2018. What the heck! They had fun shows and the most gritty realism documentaries ever.

Been looking on public trackers, newsgroups, and can't seem to find this stuff anywhere. If you are interested in my torrenting habits, I usually donate for hit and run credit when I can, and I'll seed to balance the ratio out if the tracker doesn't support donations. I don't mind seeding, but the few VPNs I tried seem to throttle the heck out of them when they detect it. Maybe I am just bad at picking the high leech stuff too. I'm totally open to advice.

Thanks for the ear. Hit me up if you want to talk about old shows and stuff like that. I'm also into Arnie movies and other 80s action flicks from when I was a kid.

~Sawgrin

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Hi mate !
Welcome to the family :))