Hello there

Choco Tracker

Dec 17, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I want to introduce myself and thank everyone for creating such wonderful community, it's fantastic to see all the help you provide to newbies and advance users.
Since my tracker Hachede went down a few weeks ago I am an orphan and I'm looking for an alternative. I've used it for years and had great score but it seems the site is not coming back (sigh)

Thanks GODFATHER for putting together a tracker list, I was able to identify a few Spanish trackers (HD-Spain, HD-Olimpo...), but oh my, getting access to those sites is getting more difficult nowadays. Luckily there are few sites out there that are opening their doors during this Christmas season. I'll start building a new profile again and hopefully with help and patience I'll be able to get an invite to a new Spanish Tracker again.

Hope you are enjoying this great season with a good assortment of cookies, hot cocoa and good movies to watch ;)

P.S: If anyone knows of any Spanish Tracker that is currently accepting invites please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

Best!

Choco

UnkNow373

.. :: Dark SonG 333 :: ..
(iDonated)
Apr 25, 2020
Ti.Net
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reactions: Choco Tracker

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •