How many trackers do we really need?

dumpsvs

Dec 25, 2020
I was wondering how many trackers do we really need.
Maybe:
1 for TV
1 for Movies
1 for Ebooks and audio books
1 XXX
1 for softwares

What else ? So, if we have 5 good trackers, should that be enough ? What do folks think?

Heavybullets8

(iDonated)
Sep 4, 2021
I was wondering how many trackers do we really need.
Maybe:
1 for TV
1 for Movies
1 for Ebooks and audio books
1 XXX
1 for softwares

What else ? So, if we have 5 good trackers, should that be enough ? What do folks think?

Something like that. Depends on what trackers you currently already have, and what roles they're good at filling, as well as what your requirements are.

I only require TV-Shows and Movies at the moment so I mainly stick with NZB's. Only issue is that some shows will only be on one tracker/indexer and some will only be on others. Especially for anime, DogNZB is probably the best indexer for anime, but its not the best with other shows, so I use other indexers to cover what DogNZB doesn't.

Right now I'm trying a lot of different indexers/trackers and seeing which ones I should keep and which I should drop.

dumpsvs

Dec 25, 2020
Thanks, I do the same except I find boxsets very convenient on trackers than NZB's..
I have hard time finding boxsets on NZB, do you see the same issue?

Heavybullets8

(iDonated)
Sep 4, 2021
Oh yeah that's true. Idk if that's an NZB limitation or if it's just the indexers that do no allow for boxsets. But that's true. Trackers definitely win in that regard.

dumpsvs

Dec 25, 2020
And while there might be other NZB's which have this boxset features, but I am not aware.
Maybe someone here knows better and guide. Maybe there might be some good NZB's which provide this functionality, does anyone knows ?

fodaehumilde

Jan 17, 2021
Depend more on the level of the content you are looking for rather than their category itself.
There are books and occult books, there are movies and horror old dvdrip movies, etc...

dumpsvs

Dec 25, 2020
Thanks fodaehumilde, basically i was looking for NZB site that can support Boxsets for TV Shows. I know NZB indexers like drunkenslug. But i don't know if there are any NZB indexers that can provide the boxset functionality.

Without that functionality, I have to download each episodes for each season

Reactions: fodaehumilde