Madison Prewett Moves On From 'Bachelor' Breakup With a Selena Gomez Game Night

Raven

Banned
Jan 9, 2020
TI.net
Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images
Selena Gomez attends the 2020 Hollywood Beauty Awards at The Taglyan Complex on Feb. 6, 2020 in Los Angeles.

A breakup can call for listening to Selena Gomez's "Lose You to Love Me" all night. But for The Bachelor contestant Madison Prewett, she hung out with the singer herself after announcing her breakup from Peter Weber.

Prewett posted a screenshot from Tuesday night's After the Final Rose special via Instagram on Thursday night (March 12) to break the breakup news, and she was featured elsewhere on the social media platform that same day -- on Gomez's stories, showing off their Target run to stock up on games for a fun night in.

The "Hands to Myself" artist began her stories by encouraging fans to stay healthy amid the coronavirus pandemic. "Hey guys, I hope everyone is being safe and taking good care of yourselves," she said on her Instagram story while perusing through Target with her friends. "I know you’re probably tired of hearing it, but I just want to let you guys know that I am praying and I am thinking about everyone."

READ MORE
Does Selena Gomez Really Think She's 'Going to Be Alone Forever'?
The singer's intimate squad included Prewett, who was undecided about which games to pick out for the night. "Madi, what game do you want?" the 27-year-old singer asked the Bachelor star, who seemed to be in high spirits judging by her enthusiasm to play anything.

The group of five headed back home to play their assorted board games, which ended in Gomez's team losing and alleging that Prewett and her teammate cheated to win. The 23-year-old reality TV star even craftily referenced her time on the Bachelor by practicing her rose-drawing techniques on their "Winners" card.

Check out the star-crossed moment below.

https://twitter.com/rebeccapaulsonn...selena-gomez-madison-prewett-bachelor-breakup