Ti.Net Big Boss
Trusted
(iDonated)
Aug 6, 2013
The End Of The World
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hi all,

As was notified to the mods a few days ago, PiSexy will not be renewing the domain or renewing the servers.

The website will continue on for a little while longer until the hosting runs out.

It is not a question of money, it is a question of time and technical expertise. As most of you know, I have been the coder fixing a lot of the problems for many years, but of late my personal life requires more time than I have available.

There are technical issues with the website as some of you have picked up on, the tracker is barely functioning - and the replacement tracker cannot run on this hardware as the server is End Of Life. It will require a skilled professional to set up, and as I said, I no longer have the time.

Some of you might want to pitch in and help out - and I will say no. It's time to put this website code to rest. I'm not saying you cannot build another website, the code is available on github for download if you have any interest. But I will point out to you, it will require many days and possibly weeks to set up. And that's only the start. If you think you have the time and money to start this adventure, go for it. But not with this code.

My goal in putting all the time and effort was to pay homage to Teh Pimpie, to get PiSexy to a 10 year anniversary, which has been achieved. Teh Man From Amsterdam won't be forgotten.

Thank you, and thanks to everyone, past and present, that has assisted in keeping the dream alive over the years.

Goodnight .
?