Tracker GenreSport
Tracker TypeRatio Base
Tracker URLhttps://www.sportscult.org/
Maintaining RatioMedium
Tracker SignupInvite Only
Bonus SystemYes
IRCN/A

-==TRACKER DESCRIPTION==-
SportsCult is a Private Tracker for SPORTS , Tracker mainly dedicated to sports content which their tracker indicates it basically .
Tracker stats are like 75k+ Torrents with 29k+ users ,
As i said earlier its a sports based tracker so you will definitely find sports event contents of Football, Boxing, NHL, NBA, Tennis, Snooker, Handball, Golf, F1 or any other sports in there .
What's good about this one is that the content is available for everyone , meaning not exclusive vip content like sportHD.
They have good collection for Football (soccer for US/AUS people) English Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, UEFA, Europa all the content is uploaded as soon as possible and the quality of the video is good most of the torrents are 1080p but you can also find some in 4K (30 - 60 fps).
Sportscult seeding time or H&R should be 36hrs or ratio 1:1 on the amount of data you downloaded. These 36 hours do not need to be completed in a row, but it is recommended that you seed this much within one week of snatching the torrent.

Minimum ratio of sportscult is =>You must have an overall ratio greater than 0.400. When your ratio dips below 0.400, you will receive THREE(3) consecutive warnings. Failure to act upon the warnings and increase your ratio above 0.400 will get your account disabled.

Special rules for larger files and those are
=>There is an initial grace period of 20GB download in which there is no minimum ratio requirement.
SEEDING:NHL and MLB seed until ratio=2.00 or 150 hours

Another Good thing about sportscult is they have a Live TV feature so anybody can enjoy live matches through their tracker .

-==HOME PAGE==-

Sports-Cult-Index.png

-==BROWSE==-

Torrents.png

-==RULES==-

Rules.png

-==LIVE TV==-

TV.png

-==BONUS POINTS==-
bONUS.png

-==TOP10==-
TOP10.png