IMPORTANT | WARNING !!!!!! USE MiddleMan when you dealing with any member even MODs

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Hello!

Today 2 members got scammed, I feel fuckin bad for them and i will try to helkp them as much as i can, i will offer all trackers i can offer to co0ver their lose
but i can not accept more scam cases in my forum

SO U WILL HAVE TO USE MIDDLEMAN in any amount more than 20$ even if you deal with admin. ONLY ME CAN BE MIDDLEMAN IN TI.NET

THIS IS for everyone here

i lost the trust in people

Im sorry for ur lose jackson and captindpr

victim876

Apr 29, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Really sorry for what happened. I can see that @CaptinDPR already replied, but nothing from jackson as yet.

I can say I vouch for @GODFATHER 1,000,000% - I've done business with him and that aside - he's a really cool dude.

I'm sure you'll get back something in return, but the cash part of the scam - I'm really sorry about. Don't have the details, but just ensure your bank blocks the stuff and you may be able to get something back. Will see.

• Love
Reactions: GODFATHER

UnkNow373

.. :: Dark SonG 333 :: ..
(iDonated)
Apr 25, 2020
Ti.Net
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
sorry guys for your lost :cry:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Really sorry for what happened. I can see that @CaptinDPR already replied, but nothing from jackson as yet.

I can say I vouch for @GODFATHER 1,000,000% - I've done business with him and that aside - he's a really cool dude.

I'm sure you'll get back something in return, but the cash part of the scam - I'm really sorry about. Don't have the details, but just ensure your bank blocks the stuff and you may be able to get something back. Will see.

Im myself tried to help Jackson and i gave him already a tracker that c01de did not delievery
i tried to help him more even with partial refund but he refused i hope he is not mad atm but i really tried my best

Neos

May 26, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@GODFATHER you did what you could don't blame you're self he didn't want you to take the full responsibility all by you're self i can say he is good man and if i am his place i well do the same i can't make anyone like you @GODFATHER take the responsibility all by you're self in my opinion if any think like that both side should take the responsibility not just one side like you @GODFATHER

• Love

CaptinDPR

Jun 26, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wouldn't blame @GODFATHER , but the reason we trusted the scammer was his status and title. He was a moderator and staff, So he seems very legit to us. Why would you not trust him? Also, he made 4 deals where people are happy, so it's the real thing.

However, after the incident, we realized that there was a gap in the system and certian unqualified members were selected to become staff.

I really hope that @GODFATHER will take action to review the staff and ensure that no new scammers to become staff like @c01de

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
I wouldn't blame @GODFATHER , but the reason we trusted the scammer was his status and title. He was a moderator and staff, So he seems very legit to us. Why would you not trust him? Also, he made 4 deals where people are happy, so it's the real thing.

However, after the incident, we realized that there was a gap in the system and certian unqualified members were selected to become staff.

I really hope that @GODFATHER will take action to review the staff and ensure that no new scammers to become staff like @c01de

Agreed mate i said that too
i'm blammed as i kept that shitty guy as a staff here but i promise this wont happen again in ti.net

BoldWolf

Banned
Mar 6, 2015
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Make it forced middleman for anyone not trusted and make it 1$, some still scam for even 1$.
For trusted 20$ should be enough.

Neos

May 26, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
once again i am really sorry for you're loss
i hope from all staff member of this tracker like @GODFATHER and others to remove and banned this c01de scammer from this tracker and denied any vpn or other app from accessing this tracker in-order to protect all staff and customer of this tracker from likes of him c01de
i hope for everyone happy evening and peaceful all time

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
278   0   2
Btn ptp and hdbits

MFGLK

Advanced Member
(iDonated)
May 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, i'm sorry to hear that !!
@GODFATHER your website is great, but you'll always have ugly people to take advantage of other and what it is good in a person!

Thx to be here and thx to Ti.net and sorry don't have much time to come more often

• Love

comrade

Jan 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the middle man approach is smart , but you can also make a rule that anyone willing to trade/sell should show proofs of having the invites he offers to the moderator or the owner , failing to do so may cause ban
i saw this in another website , and they ban scammers before the scam is done

Reactions: md70 and GODFATHER