What are your favourite co-op games to play with friends?

bird-of-steel

Dec 29, 2020
It often surprises me how difficult it can be to find interesting cooperative games to play with friends. Perhaps you can share some co-op games that you enjoyed?

Here are some cooperative play experiences that I did enjoy:

Remnant: From the Ashes: It's unashamedly a Dark Souls clone, but with guns and some procedural generation and a strong focus on cooperative play. I liked it.

Astroneer: There's nothing else quite like this one. It's a space sandbox game with exploration and resource management that is quite chill and much more enjoyable with friends.

Sowned

Dec 26, 2020
I really like to play all kind of Lego games with my brother. They create a special moment where you are having fun while also playing together to do the missions.

Reactions: bird-of-steel

Charlie Smart

Jul 9, 2021
Denmark
I think I would pick WoW. The other day we wanted to play Fallout 76 but it turned out that Fallout 76 was and is criticized for being a multiplayer game that has little to no ways to meaningfully interact with other players. The PvP is very counter-intuitive and overly complicated, the co-op is meaningless and empty, and the game isn't balanced or even designed for more than one player. That is why I prefer Destiny 2 talking about shooters. Compared to P76 D2 there have a number of advantages in my opinion.

Last edited: