Baby Buble makes their debut

Grimm

May 8, 2015
90885.jpg

Michael Buble doesn't care if his second child is a boy or girl.

The 39-year-old singer is expecting a baby with wife Luisana Lopilato. And as the stunning blonde model got a sonogram of their child on Thursday, Michael decided to share a snap of the tot.

'Good morning world! Today we got the first look at the newest addition to our family!" Michael captioned the picture."#boy? #girl? #whocaresaslongasitshealthy."

Michael and Luisana are already parents to two-year-old son Noah.

They announced that they are set to add to their family with a new addition in a sweet video posted on Instagram earlier this month.

In the footage, his little boy can be seen wandering around in a pair of Minions pyjamas.

'Whos that in there?' the singer asks and Noah wanders over to Luisana who is lying on the floor with her stomach exposed. The little boy prods his mother's tummy with his finger a couple of times and then replies 'Baby'.

Michael and Luisana tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires after meeting at one of his concerts in the city two years previously. However Luisana previously admitted that she thought her husband was homosexual when they were first introduced.

'I was there with my sister and a really handsome male actor friend I worked with, and Michael came up and asked us to come to the after-show party,' she recalled to British newspaper The Mail on Sunday. 'I didn't speak English, but my male friend did and Michael was talking to him and saying things to him like, 'Oh my God, look at your muscles.' I just thought he was gay; I rang my mum and said, 'I am at a party with Michael Buble, and he's gay!'