Bieber's new album release date revealed?

MaLiFiCentTIZ

May 23, 2015
Justin Bieber will reportedly be selling his highly anticipated new LP just a few months from now.

The 21-year-old heartthrob hasn't released a new album since his 2012 offering Believe hit the shelves.

Rumours surfaced on Tuesday Justin's fourth studio album is due to be released ahead of America's Thanksgiving holiday and sources have confirmed to Billboard the debut date has been set at November 13.

Justin has been teasing fans about new music in the past few weeks, enlisting famous friends like Dr. Dre, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Big Sean, Mariah Carey, Kylie Jenner and Ashley Benson to promote his forthcoming single What Do You Mean, which hits shelves on August 28.

Justin debuted What Do You Mean at the iHeartMedia Music Summit earlier this month. It seems as if he took a page out of the book of Skrillex and Diplo, who he recently collaborated with on their Jack Ü song Where Are Ü Now, as What Do You Mean has a dance club vibe to it. While speaking on Ryan Seacrest's radio show last month Just referred to the track as having an 'uptempo and 'summery' type of vibe.

On Monday Justin made it clear he is all about business right now, as the star is spending every moment he can perfecting the sounds on his upcoming offering.

'I'm in the studio finishing this album,' he wrote on Twitter.

While speaking to the crowd at the iHeartMedia Music Summit, the Baby hitmaker ensured fans will not be disappointed with his new volume of work.

'My music is very awesome, actually. I've been working really hard on it,' he emphasised. 'I've been taking my time. I haven't put out an album in over three years.'

Justin seems to be impressing his colleagues with new music, as the star's friend Ariana Grande gushed over the track while promoting it on her social media account.

'@justinbieber 22 days #whatdoyoumean (yes, I've heard it.... yes, it's fantastic) (sic),' she captioned a pic on her Instagram profile.