Hello, from Mr.Invite

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello their.
I am Mr.Invite, I am an Official recruiter for T4U and have unlimited invites to give to Good users.
But I'll get to that later. I am pleased to find this site, And am able to share much in the way of invites to many trackers. I'll be around vary often and will be rising threw the ranks soon enough
I have been in the tracker world for about 5 years and have much more than invites to offer. I believe in giving, not selling or trading. And I am A computer repair tech with a lot of machines running all the time, I do a lot of troubleshooting and have ,At least decent knowledge of most things internet and computer related. It's my pleasure to become part of this community. :cheers:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
279   0   2
Hey Mr.Invite, Welcome to TiZ!! I hope you enjoy your stay here :))

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the greets guy's, I am about to start making G/A's And I want to ask, Is there A way to add that I am an Official Torrents-4U (T4U) Recruiter to my Avitar area with A user bar, or something like? I can provide proof of course. I have unlimited invites to give, And the permission of staff to give invites anywhere that allows it.