Hello

frankgrimes0

Jun 15, 2015
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my first private tracker i joined was xwt 1 year ago i am a power user there i have invites and i have uploaded over 200gb there with a good ratio.
My second tracker was xwt classics i am a power user there i have uploaded over 100gb with a good ratio i joined about 1 year ago.
Next was ringrust i joined about 4 or 5 months ago i have uploaded there with a good ratio the site currently seems to be having alot of problems.
Next was myspleen i joined there 3 or 4 months ago i think i have around 60gb uploaded there so far.
Next was asian dvd club i joined about 1 month ago around 60gb uploaded so far with a good ratio currently at 4.5 i think.

I am joining this forum because there is a private torrent tracker i want to join more than any other i am sure it is against the rules for me to name it here but it does not have open signups it is invite only but i know i would be using that tracker more than any other.

Also i am currently on fiber optic broadband so my upload and download speed is great.

I can provide ratio proofs and upload speed test proofs if needed.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
279   0   2
Welcome to the family bro :) Enjoy

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great intro , Welcome onBoard Mate.

Enjoy your Stay here & Make sure to read your rules.