Hi there

zeck

Jun 7, 2015
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I'm obviously not really zeck...
Ages ago, I was really active on an edonkey/emule forum where I ripped and shared a lot of albums made with love (and EAC). I was younger, there was no internet cops... A Golden Age !
Later I was forced to (they closed our forum :( ) move to private music hubs on directconnect, then... adult life ! I had less time to look for communities + we were more and more pushed into clandestinity.
By the way I never made so many discoveries than during this previous golden age of sharing... And I bought loads of CDs thanks to those communities !

I'm less interested in music rips now thanks to spotify premium, and I still buy a lot of CDs

It's more for belgian/french bds / Mangas / Comics / EBooks that I'm interested to reach some private and specialized trackers. I'm not looking for generalists trackers. Actually I discovered private trackers through an easy to reach / generalist tracker, but it's really no fun... There are really few interactions, we never discuss the product we downloaded,... maybe we just collect files ?

I want to try some forums with real fans in it, I hope you can help me with that, I will do my best to give back !

Thanks for reading !

Assassin

Advanced
May 3, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to TiZ Zeck!
happy to see a emule age ripper! I loved emule and limewire :)
Have a great stay :)

Cheers!

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well That's what i call a good introduction , Welcome to Tiz my friend.

Hope you enjoy it here & if you need anything let me know.

zeck

Jun 7, 2015
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys,

After writing this introduction I felt old (I'm only 35 god dammit)... but being called an "Emule Age Ripper" is something else :cool:

I'm a bit lost right now, I don't know how to start... I've got nothing to trade, I'm not really useful at the moment in this forum and I won't haunt every thread until I get enough posts to fake it :confused:
We'll see !

Have a good night !

PS : BTW, I'm an "Edonkey Age Ripper" who remembers edonkey nowadays ?? :D

Last edited:

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys,

After writing this introduction I felt old (I'm only 35 god dammit)... but being called an "Emule Age Ripper" is something else :cool:

I'm a bit lost right now, I don't know how to start... I've got nothing to trade, I'm not really useful at the moment in this forum and I won't haunt every thread until I get enough posts to fake it :confused:
We'll see !

Have a good night !

PS : BTW, I'm an "Edonkey Age Ripper" who remembers edonkey nowadays ?? :D

Not me xD , Anyway You can start by reading general rules & Rules for each section before you open a thread , You have nothing now but with some time you'll get a lot of stuff.