Is there a member EOTI ?

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
Hi.Is there a member of the EOTI on the site ? I have a few questions.Please if you are a member send me pm.

Last edited:

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
You can ask your questions here if they are not private , so everybody can gain from it .

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
How is the content ? How many a members ? If someone gives me membership,i want to enter website.just look for only.I never use.

Bulled

Elite
Trusted
Aug 3, 2012
Eoti it's not a tracker.
It's forum with downloadlinks to filehoster.

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
How is the content ? How many a members ? If someone gives me membership,i want to enter website.just look for only.I never use.

As Bulled Said Eoti Is not a tracker. The Content Is Good 7/10 , Members i have no idea .

You can request it in Requests Section but its unlikely someone will give you an invite , it's not very good nor rare but still most don't have it.

taz

Elite
Trusted
Apr 12, 2013
go for soitgoes instead
they have a bot and uploaders fast uplaods and also a lot of packs

Kerzam

Jun 9, 2015
As Bulled Said Eoti Is not a tracker. The Content Is Good 7/10 , Members i have no idea .

You can request it in Requests Section but its unlikely someone will give you an invite , it's not very good nor rare but still most don't have it.

MaAn37q.jpg

invite system disable :)

skywolf

Jun 9, 2015
Was a member back in 2007 before llamaguy changed the domain from luelinks to Eoti. Its a community where u cud get alot of stuff with links users posted. When megaupload went down I stopped using it and never used it since. Stuff I wud rate 10/10
Community - Trolls everywhere ( no joke)

Don't know how it is right now though. Just my 2c