Legend and Teigen 'prove opposites attract'

Grimm

May 8, 2015
90907.jpg

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are yin and yang, say pals.

Singer John and model Chrissy started dating in 2007, getting hitched six years later.
Sometimes being so different can be a nightmare in a relationship, but the showbiz couple's friends say this is a case of opposites attracting.
'They are yin and yang. He introduces her to music and things he's passionate about, and she brings out the silly side of him. That's why they work," a friend smiled to Us Weekly.
Sports Illustrated favourite Chrissy has been open about her desire to start a family, and those close to them say the pitter-patter of tiny feet is next on the agenda.
"They're trying for a baby. They're confident it will happen when the time is right," the insider said.
During the Cannes Film Festival earlier this year Chrissy laid out her baby plans. She may have made her fortune as a model, but the 29-year-old is more than happy to sport a pregnancy bump a few times over.
"I don't think I would stop having kids until I can no longer have them. My minimum is four, which is most people's absolute maximum," she laughed to MailOnline. "I have a three-legged dog and three other bulldogs, so I love a bit of chaos. Things are fun when they are chaotic. I tell John, 'What's three kids when you can have four? What's the difference?'
'We want a significant brood. I imagine my kids at the table in the holidays, being very full of life and laughter. I'm an all or nothing type of girl. I don't go half-assed. There's no grey area.'