Question

devil hunter

Veteran
May 23, 2012
Why do people always go after trackers like FTN FSC ?????

My opinion :: There are many Trackers which better that these ....... like HDC, CHd ......

what do u think ????

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Agreed but people looking for hard to get trackers xD me too AOM sucks and i knew it but i'm looking for it and ready to pay much for it xD

SceneRuler

Veteran
May 23, 2012
i also ageed thats y i m not after FTN or any tracker which is hard to get
i stay with what i hav already

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
The people that are after high Lvel trackers that sucks is only the sellers :) !! well almost :p

devil hunter

Veteran
May 23, 2012
From my Personal View : High means really really a Wastage a Lot of Money...
The buy the a.c ..about 150 Euro
After One month They got banned .....Money gone ......

What the use ...---they Know, better then us may be ...!!!!!!

MonK

May 20, 2012
the Fact is

after getting FTN and others

u will still use ipt to get all ur staff

devil hunter

Veteran
May 23, 2012
the Fact is

after getting FTN and others

u will still use ipt to get all ur staff

I dont like FTN
I use CHD & HDC for HD films something HDT
Software : IPT & TL

Then whats the use of buying 150 Euros when u got those in max 25 Euros :D

Andwhat

Advanced
Jun 3, 2012
In my experience it is all overrated. It is just the prestige and seldom and not the necessity why people want them.

Teyre

Jun 23, 2012
Some people just like to have things that others wish to have, imo it's the "hype" and the exclusivity.

Tito

Jun 25, 2012
for me i use SCC is it has the best pretime, i'm a famous games uploader in Warez-bb , so i really need it :)

wzj1

Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Trackers that are difficult to get, they are safer. Besides, they have mainly small community, most people are familiar with each other

mastakilla

Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Trackers that are difficult to get, they are safer. Besides, they have mainly small community, most people are familiar with each other
Yes. I agree with that. But community is not all. I prefer trackers like torrentleech or iptorrent with rich torrent stuff. Community tracker (if I can say that) have no seeds/no peers just look to iTS.

alaattin

Apr 22, 2020
From the point of content and seeder, i do not think that they are bi as others. But from the point of support, they are much more superior as the membrs are classifed as elite for the whole comunity there. Moreover, if something is hard to obtain, it can be much more valuable.