UltraHD.net News

FrostyFire

Aug 9, 2023
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HR Rules Update [Permanent Version]

It was originally planned that in 2025, except for the Korean drama Blu-ray original discs on the site, HR would be enabled, and other official resources would be completely cancelled. After careful consideration, HR has become a trend in PT sites, and the following changes have been made: 1. Seeds with the H&R logo within 60 days

. It must be seeded for 336 hours (i.e. 14 days) or the sharing rate reaches 3. It will be changed to 168 hours (i.e. 7 days) or the sharing rate reaches 2. Whether the seed meets the standards will be determined based on the HR page.

2. From the date of announcement, all officially released seeds will have HR enabled. Execution begins with the release of the next new drama.

3. Regardless of whether HR is discussed or not, it has become qualitative. This is the final version of the HR rule update. The site has site rules, and those who don't want to play can leave silently. At the same time, the Korean dramas shared and released on this site are reserved for a group of friends who love Korean dramas. For those who love Korean dramas, they don’t care whether there is HR or not. The above

HR rules:

Seeds with the H&R mark must be seeded for 168 hours (i.e. 7 days) or the sharing rate reaches 2 within 60 days, otherwise 1 H&R will be recorded.
A total of 20 (including 20) H&R were obtained and the account was permanently disabled.
H&R will only be recorded after the download is completed, and will not be calculated until the download is completed. The compliance status will be updated after the inspection is completed. You can check your H&R status on the H&R page.
Use magic power to eliminate H&R. 50,000 magic power can eliminate one H&R. See the use of magic power.
Only those who publish seeds at the level of publisher or above will have the authority to set whether the seeds will be calculated as H&R.
VIP or above levels are not subject to H&R, and all H&R will automatically meet the standards after completing the inspection.