Abnormal: News

MirrorWatch

Mar 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

I take my most beautiful feather to make a short news when the sunny days come back.I was quite absent this year, still due to a busy professional and personal life.As I say regularly, I do not complain, I have a job that I like and allows me to make mine live well, and healthy children and smart enough to invent us every day for more than ten years ofNew nonsense.

As usual, a small assessment and perspectives:

So where is abn?

The numerous periods of opening of the invitations made it possible to increase the number of members, without telling you the exact number, we have more than tripled the workforce of the V1.In terms of participation and activity of members here are some statistics: 23% of the members have passed this morning 0h this morning, 40% have passed in the last 7 days and 54% for the last 30 days.
The activity of the torrents has also increased, 7864 uploads in total for the month of April, 4703 that day at 3 p.m., but the average time of Seed remains a little weak, thank you to keep the longest seedPossible torrents in order to make our (more if) small community a large sharing space!As a reminder, only the torrents seedés 6 days after their upload are saved.Do the job minus the first 6 days (and more if you want choco's), abn does the rest.
A lot of members have put themselves to the upload, whether beads encoded for us or gleaned in the depths of old hard drives, or new products.Boots are becoming more and more racer, so much the better!
The Bot de Reseed follows new torrents day by day to archive them, and I put the maximum speed on recovery.Some wonder how many TOs are the archive: many ?.Especially since it contains a lot of releases not available on ABN ?.For example, we have put in the hold a few hundred bundles of comics or stiff.
Donations in recent months have been sufficient to provide nominal service.Thank you a thousand times to the donors.Let us keep this rhythm to allow the sustainability of ABN!

Some announcements and perspectives

We are cleaning up, a few thousand non -reseredable torrents will be deleted starting from the oldest.
The queen's game @siggie allows a random member every month, among those who played on the topic ? [contest] The queen Siggie prize pool ? to fill up on Go and Choco's.There is enough to gain every month to hold a few years of download.Thank you to the Queen and those who organize this competition!Good luck to everyone !
Not much more, the ups of upload, archiving and Reseed work rather not bad, let's cross your fingers so that it lasts!

The staff wish you all an excellent spring!