Billie Eilish Postpones March Tour Dates Due to Coronavirus

Raven

Banned
Jan 9, 2020
TI.net
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Live Nation
Billie Eilish performs live on stage at Billie Eilish "Where Do We Go?" World Tour Kick Off - Miami at American Airlines Arena on March 9, 2020 in Miami.

Billie Eilish is taking precaution to keep her and her fans safe as the coronavirus continues to spread. The songstress announced on Thursday (March 12) that her Where Do We Go? tour dates for the rest of the month have been postponed.

"I’m so sad to do this but we need to postpone these dates to keep everyone safe," she said in a press statement. "We’ll let you know when they can be rescheduled. Please keep yourselves healthy. I love you.”

The 11 affected dates include shows in Philadelphia, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Nashville, Indianapolis and more.

null
READ MORE
Live Nation Planning to Pause Arena Tours Due to Coronavirus
The news comes following an update by Live Nation, which announced on earlier in the day that it is recognizing large gatherings around the world are being canceled and the company will be postponing current touring arena shows through the end of the month.

See Eilish's announcement, plus the postponed tour dates, below.

billie eilish

@billieeilish
· 14h
It is with great sadness to announce the following Billie Eilish ‘WHERE DO WE GO’ North American tour dates have been postponed until further notice. Details on postponed dates to be announced soon. All tickets will be honored for the new dates. (1/4)

billie eilish

@billieeilish
"i’m so sad to do this but we need to postpone these dates to keep everyone safe. we’ll let you know when they can be rescheduled. please keep yourselves healthy. i love you.” - Billie (2/4)

4:45 AM - Mar 13, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,534 people are talking about this

billie eilish

@billieeilish
· 14h
Replying to @billieeilish
POSTPONED ‘WHERE DO WE GO?’ TOUR DATES
03/13 – Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
03/15 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
03/16 - Prudential Center - Newark, NJ
03/18 - Capital One Center - Washington, DC