JLos mirror talk

MaLiFiCentTIZ

May 23, 2015
Jennifer Lopez speaks to herself in the mirror every day.

The actress-and-singer turned 46 years old on July 24 and she celebrated the big day by donning a show-stopping Bao Tranchi mesh and sheer panel dress to 1OAK in Southampton.

People marvel at her ageless beauty, but Jennifer thinks the way she looks has a lot to do with the things she says to herself.

'Youthful and timeless at every age, that's what I tell myself in the mirror every day,' she smiled to Extra.

Jennifer has a lot on her plate professionally, as she is currently filming the 15th and final season of TV singing competition American Idol.

In addition to Idol commitment she is filming television programme Shades of Blue and is also preparing to launch her Las Vegas residency concert series at Planet Hollywood January 20, 2016.

Her birthday celebrations were one of the last opportunities to get some headspace before embarking on career pursuits nonstop for several months on end.

"I was just trying to be around friends and loved ones and just relax. I'm working a lot right now kind of juggling Idol the [Shades of Blue] series and the Vegas show, getting all of that ready,' she shared, noting filming the last season of American Idol is bittersweet. 'It has made such a mark and left such a lasting impression about dreams and opportunities. You see how people want something better and strive to go after their dreams. It's just touched America in a way that I don't think they'll ever forget.'

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Try saying that when u become ugly , it's not gonna work anymore lol.