Most Overrated tracker ?

May 21, 2012
EGYPT
www.facebook.com
Hi all , just wanna ask a question .. ?

in your opinion what is the most overrated tracker in the world ??

eRiCA

Dec 9, 2012
Its a long list.Many and i mean most of the so called elite shit trackers
are over-rated.Those trackers may be useful for some just bcoz it belongs to their community.

For me here is the list.These are the trackers i have been member once or i am right now. And according to my rating

wigornot
delluge
scenehd { total nonsense }
hdbits.org
ts-tracker
bitvault
hd-spain
fux0r

will update when i remember some more names.

eRiCA

Dec 9, 2012
but u see u want to trade your wigornot.it means it doesnt have much stuff.just that its rare. bragging rights i suppose.

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
The most overrated trackers are the ones who claim to be the most private and hard to get, yet everyone knows about them and they have a huge number of users. (Just a note: For private trackers, anything over 1000 is no longer that private or hard to get into). My two cents...

JillAssk

Aug 3, 2013
Its a long list.Many and i mean most of the so called elite shit trackers
are over-rated.Those trackers may be useful for some just bcoz it belongs to their community.

For me here is the list.These are the trackers i have been member once or i am right now. And according to my rating

wigornot
delluge
scenehd { total nonsense }
hdbits.org
ts-tracker
bitvault
hd-spain
fux0r

will update when i remember some more names.

From the standpoint of popular files, you are correct. BUT places like "the site" and fux0r they are awesome places b/c of their forums, IRC and by having files that cannot easily be found anywhere else. This is especially true with "the site"; the community there is incredible and I would not trade or sell my membership there for anything.

Xovang

Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
SceneAccess compared to IPT and TD. I have found absolutely no use for it yet. Anything I find there is already on IPT or TD.