PreToMe:News

FURIOSA

Apr 4, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the missing uploads lately. I had a major family tragedy along with general life keeping me very busy. I'm back now and will be migrating the main site feed to a new server that is much more powerful, and more importantly has 64TB of disk space compared to the old 12TB server I was running. Once the new server is up and feeding all the latest releases properly we plan to do a donation drive. It's time to purchase new hardware to keep us going for the long term. Our retention boxes are old enough to drive at this point, and need to be replaced. We know things are tight economy wise, but if everyone of you that read this threw in $5 we'd have enough to cover us for at least a few years hldffe. It's been a couple years since we last did a donation drive and all of you responded better than we could have hoped, that along with our monthly contributors have kept us going until now. If donating would cause you to struggle in any way at all then absolutely DO NOT, our site will always remain free. We will be looking at accepting other cryptos since Bitcoin fees are so high right now.

Thanks,
droz