Diana Ross: I love Twitter!

MaLiFiCentTIZ

May 23, 2015
Diana Ross is 'loving' the Twitter experience.

The private 71-year-old music icon, who rarely gives interviews, joined the micro-blogging social media network on Wednesday.
And so far the I'm Coming Out songstress loves the online community.

'I am on Twitter now and loving it,' her first tweet ever reads.

The former The Supremes singer was quick to promote her family on the site.

She gave a shout out to her son Evan Ross, who recently married Ashlee Simpson, in her second tweet.
'Check out @realevanross new single "How to live alone" on iTunes (sic),' the message read.
In her third and final tweet of the day, Diana shared some new music ideas with fans.

'I'm not a writer but here's a song idea Song idea "It all get better" (sic),' she wrote.
The Internet is enthusiastic about Diana's entry into the Twitterverse.

'Welcome to Twitter Ms. @DianaRoss You are a true inspiration to me! Thank you for gifting us with your talents!' one fan wrote, with another giving love to the music legend by tweeting: 'Ms. @DianaRoss made a Twitter. I just got my life . I love her so much! (sic)'
The songstress even inspired the new hashtag #WelcomeDiana and within six hours of joining, she amassed over 10,000 followers.
Diana has previously spoken about how much she appreciates her fans.

The star dedicated her 2006 album I Love You to her devoted listeners.

"A lot of this message of love is to the fan base that has stayed with me over the years," she told The Detroit News at the time.
"I don't know if you've ever gone to any of these fan sites, but it's amazing how much they know about what goes on in my life. I'll go, 'How do you know that?'"